J&K Coaches Ltd Terms & Conditions
The booking terms and conditions, set out below, are therefore similar to those of other operators, or their agents, you do so on behalf of yourself and all others due to be in attendance of your party. Upon making such agreement it is recognized that you have read and understood the terms and conditions stated hereafter, and agree to be bound by them. Every care is taken that the description of the trips are accurate at the date of publication, however J&K Coaches Ltd reserve the right to vary the route, ferry crossing or accommodation, should the need arise to do so in the interest of their passengers. All bookings are taken as evidence that these booking terms and conditions have been read and accepted by both parties. This holiday is operated solely by J&K Coaches Ltd and the contract is solely between J&K Coaches Ltd and the booking party.
1.The Deposit - A booking will only be accepted by verbal or written confirmation and is received by our office on behalf of those persons, listed therein 1 or as stated, accepting the conditions. Deposits will be secured with a deposit of £50 per person traveling. All deposits are non-refundable. Easy payment plans and cash payments can be arranged through us.
2. Provisional Bookings - We will accept provisional bookings however your booking will not be confirmed until a deposit is paid. We reserve the right to decline or accept a booking.
3. Your Balance Payment - All outstanding monies must be received no later than 21 days prior to departure, or if otherwise stated as some hotels have different policies . If such monies are not received by this date your booking may be cancelled. J&K Coaches Ltd are not obliged to issue any such written or verbal reminders. Payments can be accepted in Euro depending on the exchange rate on the day of payment.
4. Late Bookings - Bookings received less than 30 day before departure, must be paid in full.
5. If you cancel your booking - You may cancel a booking in respect of one or all members of your party at any time, provided person who made the initial booking does so in writing. Verbal cancellations may be accepted in certain circumstances. All cancellation claims will be settled in accordance with the following cancellation scale, and are non-negotiable. % of monies retained if booking is canceled dependant on notice: More than 30 days - Deposit only; 8 to 30 days - 60%; 7 days or less - 100%
This may vary depending on the accommodation policy, if so we will inform you upon booking.
6. If we cancel a tour - In the unlikely event of J&K Coaches Ltd having to cancel a tour, for any reason whatsoever, a full refund of all monies paid will be made. However, when available you may opt to transfer monies paid to an alternative trip running at any time. Lack of numbers may be a valid reason for cancellation.
7. If the ferries are cancelled - If the ferries are cancelled prior to departure J&K coaches Ltd will do everything in their powers to get your party to the said destination by arranging alternative ferry routes or sailing times. This could mean a very late notification of the itinerary.
8. Alterations to itineraries - From time to time certain unforeseen circumstances may interrupt our initial tour itinerary. Traffic congestion, road works, bad weather, flooding, ferry cancellations/delays, mechanical breakdowns, strikes, warlike conditions, terrorism or thereafter, political unrest, hostilities, hotel overbooking, government action or any other circumstances or conditions outside the direct control/responsibility of J&K Coaches Ltd may result in alternations of the advertised tour program/itinerary. It will be solely at the discretion of J&K Coaches Ltd or their representatives, in the best interest of the passengers, to make any necessary changes. This will only be done should circumstances warrant it.
9. Luggage – J&K Coaches Ltd will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to luggage, except upon proof of negligence of J&K Coaches Ltd staff and of damage in excess of normal wear and tear. Lack of proper care towards your luggage could result in your claim being turned down. The tour operators are not responsible for lost property on the coach or otherwise.
10. Insurance – J&K Coaches Ltd does not include holiday Insurance with their packages however we strongly advise that it is taken out especially on breaks over 4 days.
11. Coaches – J&K Coaches Ltd pride themselves on the cleanliness of their coaches. This is for your comfort & safety; therefore there is a strict policy of no Hot Food or Drinks on board. Cigarettes & Alcohol are also strictly forbidden.