With Stena having launched their new Liverpool route, we decided to take advantage and offer you this amazing shopping trip for a bargain price!!!
This trip will take you to Cheshire Oaks, the first and largest designer outlet in the U.K with over 400,000 square feet of retail space. Comprising more than 150 boutiques, restaurants and cafes, Cheshire Oaks isn't merely the UK's largest designer outlet.
After departing Cheshire Oaks, it's on to Liverpool, the city with something for everyone.
The trip is weekend based, departing on a Friday and returning on a Sunday.
Coach and Ferry transport is included in the price, as is cabin price also.
- Passengers will depart on the 10pm boat from Belfast to Liverpool (cabins hold a maximum of 4 people)
- Passengers will disembark the ferry at 7am and travel to Cheshire Oaks Outlet
- There will be a stop en route for breakfast - the outlet opens at 10am so there will be plenty of time to eat
- Passengers are able to shop at their lesiure until 2pm where the coach driver will collect the group and set off for Liverpool
- The driver will drop passengers off at the Albert Dock - Liverpool One is in close proximity
- Once the coach has dropped passengers off, they are free to shop, dine, drink or sightsee until 8pm
- The driver and coach will then collect all passengers and make its way back to the ferry
- Ferry departs Liverpool at 10pm and arrives back in Belfast in the early hours of Sunday Morning
Prices are based as follows:
£ 99pp Based on 4 sharing a cabin
£105pp Based on 3 sharing a cabin
£120pp Based on 2 sharing a cabin
£170 Based on a single cabin